Sladesnews-pkslades
Hi everyone,
Paul & I are hosting a Christmas/BYU football game party on Thursday, December 21st, beginning at 5pm (kickoff). Please let us know if you will attend (weather permitting, of course) and bring a treat to share and a $10 gift to exchange.
Thanks for the Birthday wishes. Guess what my very sweet husband and family did. I was at Bunko (Paul was supposed to be at the church for tithing settlement) when the doorbell rang & there sat a cute cake which read "Happy Birthday Mom" with lit candles on it. I couldn't see anybody, but I could hear Coleman laughing out in the bushes. Isn't my family the very cutest ever??
Anyway, hope you all can make the party.
love, pkslades
Perros April 18, 2016
10 years ago
4 comments:
Wish I could've been there to see/hear Coleman laughing in the bushes!
Hey--that sounds really fun to come watch the BYU game at your house. I'll let my fam know and we'll see if we can make it. I'll call or email you.
Love, Jen
Gr/Gr: Ummmm, we don't know.
Grumpa fell on our driveway yesterday and re-injured his knee, the most recent surgeried one.
(surgeried?) Anyway, we're just getting so old....and we don't like to drive at night, so we'll see. So neat of you to do this, Kari and Paul!
That was sweet, the birthday thing.
Paul has kinda turned into a neat guy as he has grown up, hasn't he.
Grumpa!! You fell??!! I can't handle this! Are you O.K? Is it serious?? TELL ME!!
Gr/Gr: Yeah, Grumpa's o.k. He was afraid he broke or tore something, but the dr. yesterday said he just sprained it and it will just take time. (Our driveway is so horrible in the winter).
He's being a little less grumpy now, we'll probably come down to your home, Kari and Paul, on Thursday, weather permitting.
Post a Comment