Sladesnews - pkslade
Hey everyone, thanks for coming to the party Thursday night. It was a lot of fun and we're glad you could make the trip. We know that was quite a distance, and even at night, for Grandma & Grandpa. Thank you so much for making the effort. Sydnie is still talking about it. She's wondering when Easter is and if we can have another party then. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year everyone. We are so grateful for all of you!
love, pkslades
Perros April 18, 2016
10 years ago
4 comments:
I had such a great time - we HAVE to make that a tradition. I think it says a lot that everybody made the effort to be there and it was a warm and cozy evening (except for Grandpa's crazy driving!) I loved watching videos with Sydnie and playing marbleworks with the boys. Thanks, Paul and Kari!
Sydnie, your so cute! I love being with our family, and can't wait till next time we get together!
Gr/Gr: Yes, thank you, Paul and Kari, for opening your home and letting us come....it was a great time.
We hope it wasn't too much for you.
We loved just being among all you wonderful souls. Of course it helped that BYU won.
I had no idea that BYU won! That's neat. I guess they had the Lords help! (hehe)
Post a Comment