I just wanted to take a minute to thank you all for such a welcome to the Slade family Thanksgiving festivities. You have such a beautiful family. I've been reading the blog for months now and it was so nice to finally put faces to all the names. I couldn't have asked for a better way to spend the holiday.
Thanks again!
Laura
Perros April 18, 2016
10 years ago
4 comments:
Thank YOU, Laura, for being a delightful woman! It was fun getting to know you and I think you're just adorable. And you graciously put up with the Slade chaos (not an easy task for an outsider)! If you ever want to come to So. Cal., you know you're welcome here! Miss ya! --Beth
Well it was so mighty wonderfully fine to meet you too, Laura dear! Can't wait to see you again!
Oh, that was totally a blast. you're a brave woman
Gr/Gr: It was great meeting you, Laura, and watching how nice you treat Mac. It must have been very mind-boggling for you (being from a comparatively small family) to be around all this "hectic-ness."
We look back and think of things we could have and should have done, but at least we got everyone fed!
(We're sorry you couldn't meet Lane {Steinagel--Jenne's hubby}-- he's truly a wonderful guy).
Love, Gr/Gr
Post a Comment