Saturday, December 23, 2006

true or false

true or false chuck is going to get a good tan on the cruise

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

uhhh...True?

Camille said...

FALSE. chuck in a swim suit? um, eww.

slamiejade said...

Holla

It's Taylor, folks! said...

How come jamie is so galldern gangsta on this thing? If only she would show some of that inner thug all the time! Oh, I think chuck will tan nicely. It makes it easier if you don't imagine him in trunks.

Anonymous said...

Tan? Has he ever been tan? Isn't he from Utah?....:)

slamiejade said...

i aint galldern gangsta, yo. It's a XC thing. Inside joke.
But um, yeah, er, hm...holla!

Sladesnews said...

Gr/Gr: We think he will just burn, and will be miserable, but when it's time to go eat he'll perk up.

Tay and Jamie, xc? let us in on the inside joke.....but never mind if it's x-rated.

It's Taylor, folks! said...

She thinks she's so cool cuz she was in XC (cross country). Also, I'm not involved in that inside joke.

Anonymous said...

I think that Tess and Chuck will both burn then be tan the next day. They are just gifted individuals like that. Caleb and his mini-me will both be more tan than ever and their red-headed mom/wife will fry. That's my prediction.

Tess said...

I'm only worried about frying My buns since they've never seen the carabean sun

Tess said...

Chuck actually tans so dark he looks like a chubby aborigine :)
~Tess

Anonymous said...

uhmm, let's hope that you're 'buns' DON'T see the Caribbean sun, for our sake...

Hanna Banana said...

yeah, I agree with Jayne. That would be bad!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I just love picturing all my cousin's buns...!! Silly's!!

Sladesnews said...

Gr/Gr: Morgs...you should be back
from Hawaii by now (January 9)...
so how do the buns look?