Wednesday, December 06, 2006

CJ's Court of Honor



Thanks to all of you wonderful family members who came and made CJ's court of honor so great! Gotta love that family photo...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was there.

Anonymous said...

I went for a pass to get one of chucks lemone candies.it was good, but it was broken, and I have no idea why I writting this.Its because im board and I haven't been on this for a while

slamiejade said...

hm, lots of typos in that one, Aus. Let me translate the above paragraph for you guys...
"I went for a pass to get one of Chuck's lemon candies that he was throwing to me. I caught it and it was good, but it was broken.I have no idea why I'm writing this. It's because I'm bored and I haven't been on this for a while".

~love Austins dear big sister

Camille said...

i love you guys. and this pic wouldnt be the same with out caleb the cripple:P

Bethanie said...

Jayne, why don't you post a picture of Caleb's gnarly toes, and explain the whole thing to Sara. Hope you're feeling better Caleb!

Jayne said...

uhmm... I don't think that all of the members of this family have the right kind of stomache for photos like that. I did post one on my blog though! Just click my link on the left side of the main page! IF you dare, wha ha ha ha!

Just Jenne said...

Those were some pretty gnarly toes, guys. Hope you are healing well, Caleb!

Jenne

Sladesnews said...

Gr/Gr to Aus: Is THAT what you were doing? thanks for the explanation. Were you "board" or "bored?"
Thanks, Jamie, for the translation.

Gotta love that look on C.J.s face!

Bethanie said...

We have such a wonderful, cooky family.