SladesnewsHi everyone! Not that we are interesting yet as a little married couple, but we had Thanks Giving, sadly, away from all of you. However we were well-fed. Tommy, myself and (hubby) went to our biological father's house and had good food and were content. My Grandma on my Dad's side was there and it wass good to see her and all went O.K.--especially once Tom and I stirred up controversary at the tablend created our own bubble of endless chatter...: ) It's so fun! I wish we could have split our time and been in Utah also! No one at that particular table could hear very well, so Tom and I stuffed our faces and talked at rapid speed...ahhh, good TIMES! My poor husband Danny sat quietly and ate his food dutifully. He had a bad cold, poor guy. Now he's well and it's my turn! Well that's my boring statement for now!!! I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!
3 comments:
of all the little couples in this world, you two are definately NOT boring....says the mom
oh Sara we missed you 3 too! Glad to hear that you had a nice time though. You missed out on some serious chaos, that's for sure!
To Jayne: I Love serious chaos! It's the only way I know how to exist! he he j/k!! wink wink! Love you
Post a Comment