We're going on a cruise!!! Daddylayne decided that for some reason (good prices) he needed to take his family on a cruise. So we're leaving on january 7th for a week in the caribbean! Ok gramma, funny book entry:
Camille: "Ok hanna, guess what. Do you realize we will be the only single women on the boat?"
Hanna: "But we won't be single when we get off!"
Perros April 18, 2016
10 years ago
22 comments:
eccentric. I haven't been on here in forever and ever! I like it...
Gr/Gr: What !!!
You're not going to be like Grumpa's biological Mom, are you?
(married at 13)
Thanks for the funny book entry....speaking of which I've been trying to get it in shape for Christmas distribution, but am probably not going to make it.
Maybe for January? I know you are all just holding your breaths.
Now you're going to get angry at this next comment: We were thinking of going on the cruise, but when Grumpa found out it is an Italian ship he said 'no way, it might be WOP-sided.'
Now, really, what is wrong with the word WOP? It just meant "WithOut Papers." Many of the 19th century immigrants from Italy came in without official papers. So What???? They were still wonderful people (except for the mafia ones, of course.)
haha! have fun, you guys are so lucky!
Hi Taylor! Wow, thanks for correcting my spelling-I knew it was wrong, but-um, I was too lazy to look it up. Oops....
Is it all Italian food?!! Too bad we booked the Hawaii trip--we would have been tempted! We'll be coming home when you are going. Does that mean you guys aren't coming to the cabin? Waaaaaahhhhh!
No worries guys, every time i walk in grandpas house he yells (from his chair, of course) "HEY YOU WOP!" and i happily smile and walk to the kitchen.
Sorry Jen, we cant come to the cabin;( That's sad... i love your cabin!
~camille
Oahu. Check a map. I lived there. When are ya'll going?
New Year's Eve we fly out from Las Vegas. We'll spend a couple of days in a hotel in Waikiki and then to a cute beach house somewhere closer to BYU for the rest of the week. Coming home on the 8th. We are excited!
Sara, I wish we could've just gone for your wedding but we had school and trying to get ready for Italy at the time. Yes, it's great. It'll be my 3rd time and Lane's 5th (Oh brudder Bryan!) but the kids' first time ever. Wahoo in Oahu!
OH I want to live there! Mom, what was your first and second paragraphs all about?
funny book:
Jake pulling a piece of pizza across the table while the cheese just stretches and stretches across the table....
"mozzarella is just melted rubber cows.."
Okay, all this talk about cruises & Hawaii... paul & I leave on Jan. 14th for a mexican riviera cruise... wahoo!! Not sure how I'll feel being away from COleman that long... I know I'll really miss him (and the others too, but they're more self-sufficient).
Funny book: we received a very cute pie cutter/knife thing with a cute snowman on the end of the handle.
Kari: "This is so cute, be careful, that's glass."
Paul: "that's not glass, it's plastic."
Then Paul drops it on the tile floor & it breaks into a thousand piceses.
Paul: "Oh, Maybe it is glass."
(I was very sad, it ws sooo cute. I guess at least I was right, huh?)
See you all, or some of you, on Thursday!
I guess going to the beach is a great way to start out your year! (seems how pretty much everyone is!). And what's with the funny book stuff all of a sudden? Oh well, I think we all enjoy them, I know I do!
~Hanna
lol true dat.
Whoa, Jamie is gettin gangsta on yo bizniss.
funny book: I was telling my friend about grandpa being funny, and calling italians WOPs and such, and I forgot that he is italian. AWKWARD. but he just laughed and told me another funny racist term for italians. DEGO. it's funny when he says it. He kinda sounds like a surfer dude, with kind of a freestyle motocross punk bizzle twist. It's like dAY gooww (with the gooww being kind of a gutteral sound. It's not really funny, I just wanted to type funny book:
Funny book: While watching a cartoon where all the parents disappear, Lily said to Max, "That'd be a lot of fun without parents! We could watch PG-13s!"
Is that ALL the influence our parenting has done so far??!!
LOL! thats hilarious!
It's Laura..I haven't been on in awhile and just realized all the hype about Oahu (Wahoo!) I lived there too!
Jenne, I made a map of all of the "must see" places that I found there (most of them are not anywhere near Waikiki) for Mac and Sam when they went for Sara and Daniel's wedding. I have it on a word file. I can e-mail it to you if you'd like to know where the best beach on the island is...
morgs, what movie did you watch?
Laura, you're so cool. We would love it. Thanks--my email is
steinagello@msn.com.
Man, why don't we all coordinate our "exotic" trips and go TOGETHER next year?!!
We are closing in on a new Most Comment record! Keep 'em coming yall!
oh, I've never seen that, but i heard it was good!
Hi Morgs
Ohly cow cow! my cousins are incredibly insane! so we went caroling this year around the neighborhood as usual, and we sang to some people and they told us that they told our other neighbors how we always sing to them. so... we had to go to the other neighbors too because they knew about it, and we ended up staying for like 35 minutes because they are very talkitive people. its always those other neighbors... get'cha every time! yup, that was our holiday experience so far...
Oh... and we finally got home and dad made us take down our tramp in the dark, cold, stormy weather. brrrrrr! oh well.
~camille
Post a Comment