Sladesnews
Okay, here's what is on the list for food so far.
7-layer dip/chips
spinach artichoke dip/crackers/pita chips
Pumpkin Bread
Green Salad
My sister, Jenny, is bringing plates & deviled eggs.
Let me know what you are planning. I know Christensen's and Bry/Tam family are coming. Are you going to make it Steinagels?
Don't forget your gift for the gift exchange... no more than $10.
See you all tomorrow anytime after 5pm!
Perros April 18, 2016
10 years ago
6 comments:
We are coming for sure--at least if no one else gets sick (Slade threw up last night--but only once and he seems fine today. We'll let you know). Sounds like you need some brownies or cookies or some kind of goodies. I'll chip in for those. What a nice menu so far!
Are Mom and Dad coming? We are excited and praying for good health!
I hope you guys can come! The more, the better.
~Hanna
Gr/Gr: Grumpa wants to bring shrimp and sauce, is that okay with you, Kari?
And we'll bring some veggies and dip, anything else ?????
Jenne, goodies sound great! Mom, the shrimp is fine... Paul will love that! The veggie tray sounds yummy too, perfect!
Sydnie is just dying waiting for tomorrow night to get here.
Dad, thanks for bringing shrimp into my life!
Grandpa, thanks for bringing shrimp into my life too! And thanks for always calling me a shrimp-cause I kinda do look like a little shrimp...hahaha
Post a Comment