Hey grandma, remember when you took us to that planetarium/childrens museum place, here in cali? You don't remember where that was do you? Nobody that I ask knows what I'm talking about. -Mac
Mac There is a couple of museums that are popular to take kids to in San Fran. There is the Exploratorium which is full of hands on science stuff. And there is the aquarium/planetarium in Golden Gate Park which is closed right now for refurbishing. I think it's supposed to open in 2008. You could probably find it on the web. I heard that it has temporary quarters somewhere. There is a fantastic zoo in SF too which is right by the beach. There are some wonderful art museums too, Legion of Honor, SFmuseum of modern art (SFMOMA), and one in Golden Gate Park which I can't remember the name. The Park also has a wonderful Japanese Garden with a couple of fun little stores and a tea house. I like to haunt SF for its great food and great art. Go on the web and find out more info. Aunt Mel
I think it should be spelled "commenter"--one who comments. But that's if it were really a word. Where's my dictionary? Ah, just as I thought. The correct word is "commentator," a person who reports, analyzes, and evaluates news and events and trends on radio or television. But it says nothing about blogs. I think Morgan has invented a new word. "Commentor"--one who comments, asks, reports, and describes familial events on a blog, or other such nonsensical written musings. Love you guys!
7 comments:
I remember - wasn't it in San Fran Cisco?
Mac
There is a couple of museums that are popular to take kids to in San Fran. There is the Exploratorium which is full of hands on science stuff. And there is the aquarium/planetarium in Golden Gate Park which is closed right now for refurbishing. I think it's supposed to open in 2008. You could probably find it on the web. I heard that it has temporary quarters somewhere. There is a fantastic zoo in SF too which is right by the beach.
There are some wonderful art museums too, Legion of Honor, SFmuseum of modern art (SFMOMA), and one in Golden Gate Park which I can't remember the name. The Park also has a wonderful Japanese Garden with a couple of fun little stores and a tea house. I like to haunt SF for its great food and great art. Go on the web and find out more info. Aunt Mel
lol, thanks. I know it wasn't the exploratorium, it was a pretty small place. I wasn't really wanting to go there, I just wondered where it was.
There's a little planetarium in Sacramento down on Auburn Blvd. It's pretty neat too. Aunt Mel
Hi Morgs
I think it should be spelled "commenter"--one who comments. But that's if it were really a word. Where's my dictionary? Ah, just as I thought. The correct word is "commentator," a person who reports, analyzes, and evaluates news and events and trends on radio or television. But it says nothing about blogs. I think Morgan has invented a new word. "Commentor"--one who comments, asks, reports, and describes familial events on a blog, or other such nonsensical written musings. Love you guys!
Wow Beth--You are such the English Major!! I bow to you. I miss you like crazy!
Post a Comment