Monday, June 26, 2006

Figuring this out!

Figuring this out!

It's been about 3 months since I've got onto the blog! I kind of forgot about it, what with H.S. graduation and our Italy trip. If this works, I will get on more, and teach my kids to get on and we'll finally jump into it again.

Jen

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey everyone,
I set this blog site as my home page; tools, internet options; and so I see it everytime I log on, great eh? Mel

Jayne said...

Yeay! I'd Love to see your Italy photos, Aunt Jenne. Are you coming up for the fourth? I hope so, I really want to hear about your trip!

It's Taylor, folks! said...

Who's Morgan?






jk

It's Taylor, folks! said...

P.S. I think your head has grown since the last time I've seen you Morgs!

slamiejade said...

where did "dwain" come from? it doesnt even have an M in it! haha