Thursday, June 29, 2006

Italian update


Hey guys, this is Cami, I just thought you guys might want an update on whats goin on in this corner of the earth. So, here's an update on each of us and some pics

Dad: well, dad is really kinda bored and is constantly thinking up business' to start here but its all good and we're all really good at Phase 10 now... its a constant on going game in this house:). Don Couverette just got here with his son Skye (he was here on his mish like a year ago or something) and him and Dad are HILLARIOUS. We sit outside till like midnight just listning to them talk and its soo funny.

Mom: I'm not sure, but mom seems kinda bored too haha. Today she went to the market and looked at sheers for our house in Utah, but they were all kinda weird.

CJ: Yeah, cj is bored, i'm just sure of it:). But he is working on his Eagle so thats all good.

Me: Holy cow, I have a crazy life. When Jenne and Kenzie were here we had a BLAST and we just shopped and had soo much fun. For the last 2 days of their visit, Me and mom went with them to Venice just over night and that was soooo fun. Kenze and i would walk down the street and check out guys hahhaa! It was awesome. Hey kenze, remember that guy who like stopped and he was like "ciao bella!" HAHAHA!! Yeah.. good times.
Ok... next thing... our district had a youth party at a water park about a week ago and, like always, I took in my backpack that had like my shorts and shirt and my journal in it. (I bring my journal everywhere because if I have like 2 minutes to spare, I'm writing). Well, the day went awesome, we all had a great time, and there was a group of about 200 American teenagers there on a tour, so I got to talk to some normal people for a while! YAY! But they were kinda scary, so I didnt like "talk" it was just like "hey, you're american.. sweet!". Anyway.. we were packing up to leave and my backpack was gone. Like... GONE. We searched till the place closed, but I'm pretty sure it was picked up by someone dumb who thought there was something of value in there. So... 262 pages about 2 months in Italy are gone. Call me Joseph S.
Ok.. lets see... next thing... OH! I'm in an Opera! We have been practicing for a couple months and the premiere is Saturday, so that will be fun and its an amazing experience. We are performing it in our opera house in town, so that just adds to the feel of it! Think Phantom:)

Hanna: Hanna is in the opera too but she just in the chorus, which is cool too of course. Shes done with school so its kinda weird having her around, but its always a party:)

I think thats it... here is a picture of Me and Han in Cinque Terre, a beach town we went to a couple days ago

4 comments:

Jayne said...

"call me Joseph", cam you're so funny. Where do you come up with this stuff? That is really so sad about your journal - that is such a priceless thing to you, and worthless to the theif. What a tragedy. Well someday maybe you'll pick up a book from the shelf called "Life of an American Girl in Italy" and it'll be incredible and what do you know - You Wrote It! hey, it could happen...

Bethanie said...

Like Cami, I totally, like, feel for you, with the journal thing and all. That's like, totally lame. Good thing you can, like, write your guts out, like anytime and all. . . . . I miss your cute face!!

slamiejade said...

ooooo im sorry cami!i would really hate to lose my journal.:| oh, and guess what!? 2 more weeks!!!

Mac said...

remember when my truck got broken into and they stole my backpack? yeah no fun. it had my video camera in it, and other things. so I feel for ya.