Sladesnews
Thanks for the pictures, Bethie.
After sitting Grumpa down to read and look at the latest blogs and pictures, I said "Not everyone in the family blogs as yet, but the ones who do are certainly a riot....it's so fun, I'm so happy." Grumpa: "I don't blog as yet, and I'm so happy I don't."
Note to Camel: "Too" (meaning also) is spelled with 2 oos.
Another subject: quoting Dr. Jordan Rubin: "I believe that sleep is the single most important ingredient for digestive health....all good positive body reactions include improved sleep patterns.....getting enough sleep is essential...Nighttime is when the body detoxifies and regenerates. WHEN you sleep matters as much as how much sleep you get. Try to get at least 1 to 3 hours of sleep before midnight. In Biblical times people would rise and retire with the rising and setting of the sun." (How difficult is that!)
Another suject: How we wish we could have attended your
recital, Camie. You will play that for us sometime, won't you?
Poor Tay, poor Tay, poor Tay. There. You got some pity from someone else besides yourself. Love, Gr & Gr
We have such geniusey grkids, love you all, Gr & Gr
Perros April 18, 2016
10 years ago
1 comment:
Hey...in Hawaii it is very easy to sleep when the sun goes down and rise once it's up. It almost forces you to do that on a tropical island...I wish I could live there...with my husband of course! : )
Sarie
Post a Comment