, so there's no one above or below. We closed last week and we're working away on it now. We have 2 months of living in my parent' s house before they get home from Italy (I can't wait) and so we're doing a lot of sprucing up before we move in. We started the painting today, and Caleb will be installing wood floors in the kitchen, dining room, and entry way. It's a lot of work but a lot of fun at the same time! We're totally thrilled. Can't wait for all you lovely family members to come visit us, hehe!
Perros April 18, 2016
10 years ago
5 comments:
Wow! You guys are unbelievable and obviously very hard-working and blessed!! I love you Jayne! You're family is just so sute! I can't wait to meet my little...(second cousin?) Adorable baby! And I'm sure Kaleb is being a great daddy and husband!
xoxo Sara Haas-Medakovic
Wow! You guys are unbelievable and obviously very hard-working and blessed!! I love you Jayne! You're family is just so sute! I can't wait to meet my little...(second cousin?) Adorable baby! And I'm sure Kaleb is being a great daddy and husband!
xoxo Sara Haas-Medakovic
Neat! So...where is this house?
Congratulations, Jayleb!! I'm so proud of you, and there's nothing like home improvement projects on your OWN house! So fun! Baby Emmy is huge! We're planning on coming for July 4th, so we can't wait to see you! Max still prays for "Baby Emmy to grow up big and strong." He loves his cousins!
Bethanie I'm so excited you're coming!! That will be so fun. Yeay! That's only a few weeks! Oh now I'm all excited... Yes indeed, if Emmy keeps growing healthy and strong we will have your children to thank:)
Post a Comment