Hopefully nobody has a seizure when looking at these, but I thought they were really neat. A guy took old stereogram photos and combined them into these animated pictures, so you get the same 3D effect; just a jerkier version.
Cool Mac!! Hey, you're gonna be, like, a DAD soon! Yee-Haaaa!!!
P.S. I'm not gonna be working this Summer-if you guys need help with the baby... I'm a professional with babies, (hehe) but I would help you for free of course! : )
Gr/Gr: Really cool, Mac! It reminds me of when I was young and we went to visit Grandma and Grandpa Berrett. Sometimes she would pull down the stereoscope off the shelf and let us look at pictures with it. (To see what one looks like, Google it) We put the cards with two pictures into the stereoscope. Each pictures gives a slightly different image to each eye, which creates the depth.
Wikipedia: "The same technique can also be applied to any mathematical (or scientific) parameter that is a function of two variables..." Do you all get that? I don't, but Sam does!
Note: It would be the most fantastic opportunity to have Sara tend that soon-to-be baby......... maybe she'd get baby-hungry, and then maybe, well, you know....... Love ya, Gr/Gr
I may adopt, you know? Lots of people in the world are having babies-not enough people to raise them. Danny and I ssometimes discuss adoption... just a thought. : )
5 comments:
Cool Mac!! Hey, you're gonna be, like, a DAD soon! Yee-Haaaa!!!
P.S. I'm not gonna be working this Summer-if you guys need help with the baby... I'm a professional with babies, (hehe) but I would help you for free of course! : )
Love Sara
Gr/Gr: Really cool, Mac!
It reminds me of when I was young and we went to visit Grandma and Grandpa Berrett. Sometimes she would pull down the stereoscope off the shelf and let us look at pictures with it. (To see what one looks like, Google it)
We put the cards with two pictures into the stereoscope. Each pictures gives a slightly different image to each eye, which creates the depth.
Wikipedia: "The same technique can also be applied to any mathematical (or scientific) parameter that is a function of two variables..."
Do you all get that?
I don't, but Sam does!
Note: It would be the most fantastic opportunity to have Sara tend that soon-to-be baby.........
maybe she'd get baby-hungry, and then maybe, well, you know.......
Love ya, Gr/Gr
Yeah, i'm pretty sure i'm a crazy person now that i looked at those. thanks bro for ruining my life. jk:)
whoa...thats trippy.
Note to Gramma:
I may adopt, you know? Lots of people in the world are having babies-not enough people to raise them. Danny and I ssometimes discuss adoption... just a thought. : )
Sara
Post a Comment