Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Belly!

Per a request from Jayne, I took a quick pic of Diana's Baby-belly as we were leaving for church:



Diana says "Ho Ho Ho!"

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

SARA AND DANNY SAY:

Congratulations kids!!! We are so happy for you!! :)

molano said...

Dianna, you look great!

Jayne said...

Yeay Mac! Thank you! And yeay Diana! You do look great! I love exclamation marks! Can't wait to meet the little guy!

Anonymous said...

Gr/Gr: Guy? It's a guy?

molano said...

Mac, you need to tell everyone you're having a boy, boys rock! No offence, nieces...and Sara

Diana said...

The ultrasound post is on it's way, but I left it on the scanner at my parents house and didn't get it taken care of before I left for Disneyland. The baby is definitely a boy and we're both so excited. You should have seen how Mac beamed when the technician confirmed it.

Jayne said...

ooooh... I didn't mean to spill any beans there, sorry! OH I'm so happy it's a boy!

Anonymous said...

Oh, we all knew it was a boy...right?

Sara

Anonymous said...

congrats!!! Thats SO exciting!!!

Diana said...

No secret spilled, we just forgot to mention it!