First of all I would like all of you to know that when I write a book, with Grammer-ma as editor of course, "Canoe Seats and The Midnight Moon" will be the title. SO to start this post I would like to say the I have new seats in my canoe. Now you may ask yourself; "Self; how did someone as clever and smart and overly good looking as Caleb Kepsel break the seats out of his canoe?" Then a narrators voice would come out of the heavens to tell a Harrowing story of terrible woes and horrific tragedy that ends with a dragon and a hero and a warlord and a good book and a vista that is more beatiful that the imagination can comprehend and a time out. But thats a story for another time. At least the canoe will see the water again, The wide open confines of the magical rivers, rapids, smooth currents and paddles glistening as they splash the unsuspecting oarman (oar woman) in the front seat. (Pun intended). Really I figure everyone likes pictures and I like to take them so I put too and two to-gether and vvwwalla. Clever eh. Here are some Pictures.

These two where taken at 11pm on friday.
These two where taken at 11pm on friday.
These two are just loverly little star fish. Hungry too.
So as this post is coming together, Emmy is being a great help. Really she is. I tell jayne she is missing out on all of the Emmy and I bonding, Not noticing that she is feeding Jonah. So not to miss out she quips back, "Caleb you can't get more bonded than Jonah and I." True story.
Arachibutyphobia: the fear that Peanut Butter will stick to the roof of your mouth.
8 comments:
wow, I'm creeped
I hardly ever know what you are talking about, Caleb, but your artisticness is very enjoyable.
JoMama
Sounds like you've been beaten with the weird stick
hm...
Sara says: "hmmm", as well...
Muahahaha, I love this kind of stuff.
I apologize for my demented bro-in-law. We tried putting him in a home but....
Gr/Gr: Keep trying....there must be some home out there that would take him!
Post a Comment