Hey I must admit, that is way cool! I can't believe how many lego's are out there! Thost statistics are amazing. I'm so glad that I have a little boy to buy lego's for:) (At the thrift store, at the prices they're going for these days, hehe)
Jayne I can't believe you have a girl and a boy. I'm having a hard time with the concept of possibly taking care of my own cat. Hmm..You are amazing!! : )
...I know this comment is not related to legos. haha
I'm done being a Nanny in two weeks. If I have to change another diaper,...I dunno! Maybe after a while my biological clock will start ticking again!! hehe!
5 comments:
Hey I must admit, that is way cool! I can't believe how many lego's are out there! Thost statistics are amazing. I'm so glad that I have a little boy to buy lego's for:) (At the thrift store, at the prices they're going for these days, hehe)
Talk about geeky: The guys I work with (this is a bunch of brainy engineer's we're talking about) loved it!
Sara Says:
Jayne I can't believe you have a girl and a boy. I'm having a hard time with the concept of possibly taking care of my own cat. Hmm..You are amazing!! : )
...I know this comment is not related to legos. haha
Sara says:
I'm done being a Nanny in two weeks. If I have to change another diaper,...I dunno! Maybe after a while my biological clock will start ticking again!! hehe!
Gr/Gr: To Sara--Dan is so sweet, he'll change the diapers for you. Love.
Post a Comment