
Believe it or not, this is the walkway leading to grandma's! We're expirencing alot of snow this winter! Church was cancelled this morning and we (with much thankfulness for our 4 wheel drive) made it to grandma's for the Super Bowl! Hope your having as much fun as I am!
~Hanna
11 comments:
You have no idea...how incredibly jealous I am of your snow...
Only be jealous of the kids. We're loving it! The Dad's on the other hand are hating life. Caleb was out plowing from noon when we got home from church, and just walked in the door. It's 6:00, and too dark to plow. What a blizzard! Emmy and I had a great time though!
WHOA! That's ridiculous!!
BUT WAY AWESOME!
Do you know how badly the boys want to come up and jump off your roof? This snow has been very fun--we haven't seen this much snow in Provo for years, either. Though we get about 1/20th the amounts each time the storms come through. We only got about 3 inches today. But our yard has about 1 1/2 feet on it, and that's amazing for Provo.
Scrolling down just 3 posts to the Kloepfer's sunny day at the beach compared to the snow at Grandma's house is just too bizarre.
While the boys are up there on our roof, they can shovel off the snow...that will keep them out of mischief. (Oh, yeah, your boys don't get into mischief.)
Right, Morgs? Love, Gr/Gr
(while thinking is morgs head)uh oh, I wonder if they found out what I do while mom and dad are gone.
-the person with the soon to be decided fate. =(
Morgan, was that you? Are you trying to confess something????!!!
HOLY COW That is Huge
i agree
Post a Comment