Saturday, February 02, 2008

MAMMOTH!

There's a family from L.A. that likes to vacation at Snow Basin once a year and I usually help them teach their 3 little girls. About a week ago they called me and asked if I would like to ski with them at Mammoth in California over the weekend, and of course I said yes, so they flew me to L.A. and we drove up here! The snow is way different than I'm used to, but we're all having a blast!

This is the view outside my bedroom window


This is Christine and Megan, two of the girls I'm teaching up here. We were about two minutes from frostbite, but they talked me into getting some hot chocolate in the lodge. Smarties!
See ya soon, eh?
~Camillio

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cammi- you have a pretty exotic life for such a young girl!! Cool! : )

Hanna Banana said...

You think YOU have snow!
(see next blog)

Just Jenne said...

Cami - How do you get all the world traveler experiences? You just have that magnetic personality, don't you.

Jayne said...

I think you guessed it, Aunt Jenne! I was just talking to Cami on the phone and she said "They keep introducing me as 'this is Cami, our kid's private ski instructor that we flew out from Utah' sheesh! No Pressure!"

Anonymous said...

L.O.L.....Ooooh!! "Private Ski-Instructor"!! That's COOL! Sounds like the beginning of a movie....! : ) xoxo