Hey family this is Jamie! I have very exciting news...well, for me anyways. Tooele had a snow day today! I'M SO HAPPY! Seriously, there hasn't been one for 30 years. We NEVER get to miss school for snow. But we did today, and I'm extremely stoked! Haha! Just in case anyone cared. Oh, and HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYBODY! I LOVE YOU!! :)
7 comments:
We were just seeing that on the news, James! You guys got the most in the state. We only got like 6-7 inches, and you got like 2 FEET, right? That's awesome. And missing school? That's just the best.
BEST
VALENTINES
DAY
EVER
Yeah, we saw the news too and were pretty shocked. How fun for you guys! Not for all the people stuck on the highways, though, I guess. We of course received only a couple of inches again. Let's just get on with the melting already!
Okay Jake. Why was it the best Valentine's day ever? Is it because of a girl? You're too young for a girlfriend!!! Think "Mission, mission, mission." :)
and HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMY!!
Yeah JAKE!!!!! Why was it the best Valentine's day EVER???? I know you were on a DATE!! Hey everyone! Jake was on a DATE!!! And I'm totally freaked OUT, cause he is my liittle brother...uuhhg! JAKE! CALL ME!!!!!!! Hahaha
SARA
P.S. Jamie-it is the BEST when you don't have to go to school, eh? I loved it when that rarely happened!
Sara
Gr/Gr: Jake doesn't do dates.
He's waiting 'till post-mission. Hey, maybe he'll get called to Ukraine. Or Florida. Love.
Post a Comment