Friday, February 22, 2008

KIEV!!




Here we are opening our call letter and mission assignment. We are excited! We are to report at the MTC on June 22nd and to Kiev on July 1st.


Love, Jenne & Co.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gr/Gr: We're so thrilled. We didn't know there are two missions in Ukraine, so we didn't realize you could have been sent to the other one (Kremenchuk? Chernivtsi?--can't remember what you said).
And when you said Kiev would have greater educational opportunities..and there's an established stake there, etc. well, we just know the angels are watching over you. Much love, Gr/Gr

Just Jenne said...

There are actually 3 missions, but only Danets'k and Kiev needed new presidents this year. Yes, we feel so blessed! Kiev mission covers about 900 miles from the river Kiev is on, all the way to the west border. We are so hoping the temple gets built while we are there. Nancy Trythall said they were hoping for it when they were there---so much red tape with the government. But the grounds have been broken and dedicated. We'll keep you updated.

Anonymous said...

Gr/Gr: Oh yeah, Danets'k. I knew that. Har
(what's the other one?)

Jayne said...

Wow. I'm still in awe. I've been telling everyone "Guess what?! My Aunt and Uncle just called as mission president to Ukraine!"
I also just finished the book "Niue" about Grandpa's mission and I LOVED it. If anyone out there has a copy that they haven't read, do it! It's so neat to learn about this wonderful Grandpa of ours. What a mission-happy family we are lately!

Anonymous said...

wierd how my neck is silverish on the top picture.

-morgs

Anonymous said...

Sara Said...

Yea Morgs....why is your neck silverish?

Just Jenne said...

Our choice, priceless son Morgan stuck the knife that Lane used to open the envelope with up to his neck. Wow, what a spiritual experience he was having! That little stink. I tried to erase it and put in an other color, but it didn't give me a good flesh option. Heavy sigh. Do you think the Ukraine will be able to handle our boys?!

Just Jenne said...

The other mission is Nepepetrov or something like that.