According to the Alaska Department of fish and game, both Male and Female Reindeer grow antlers. The Male's lose their antlers between November and early December, while the females retain theirs until after they give birth in the spring. Judging by all of the artwork depicting Santa and his Sleigh, we must assume that all of his reindeer are female, from Rudolph to Blitzen, which only makes sense. Only women could drag a fat old man in a red suit all the way around the world and never get lost.
10 comments:
HAHAHAHAH : )
Chicks RULE!!
hehehehehehe! hahahahahaha! hohohohohoho! that's hilarious! but SO true!
idnal;kjd;lfkjaoivk;slefijiawejfo;ji;oadfij;aoisdfjoisfjasdfj/fsdifjm;a/dfj;asjasdfj;sdjfa;sdflkj
I dont know why I did that :-(
who are you,anonymous?
Gr/Gr:
I think the second anonymous is Morgs (because of the emoticon at the end) am I right?
Gr/Gr:
I think the second anonymous is Morgs (because of the emoticon at the end) am I right?
Jayne, your right, this did atract some comments...
~Hanna
gr and gr you are totally right it is morgan (the great).
:-)
The first anonymous was me "Sara"...hehehe
Post a Comment