Sunday, November 19, 2006

Maestro Camo

Sladesnews

Gr: What a sight....today I witnessed the debut of Maestro Camille Marie Christensen. Yes, that's right. Our two ward choirs are combining for the Christmas Eve Sacrament meeting this year and this morning (8 a.m.) was a practice, but alas, no conductor showed. So valiant Cam volunteered. It was so fun to watch, wish I'd had a camcorder (oh yeah, we're not supposed to take pictures in the chapel, huh).
Anyway, her conducting career has now been launched.
(By the way, C.J. has a gorgeous bass voice--Hanna too, well, hers isn't bass, but it's very nice) Hope you all get chances to
sing this beautiful Season time. Love, Gr/Gr

6 comments:

Camille said...

I DID NOT VOLUNTEER. GRANDMA VOLUNTEERED ME AGAINST MY WILL. happy thanksgiving everyone
~maestrp camille

Camille said...

oops, i mean Maestro... maestrp hahah

Just Jenne said...

Cami - I was called to be the Sunday School chorister (back when we had S.S. opening exercises before class) when I was 17 years old. It was very scarey---but fun. Believe me, you'll do fine!

Auntie Jenne

slamiejade said...

haha, i can see Hanna singing bass...well, actually i cant, but whatever.

Sladesnews said...

Gr: I didn't remember that about you, Jen. Should've. I was called to be S.S. Chorister at that
age also. funny, huh. har-de-har.

Just Jenne said...

Cami - I must call you Maestrp from now on.