Another day, another dollar.
If lady destiny had a number, I'd call her.
This is sometimes howI feel,
in hopes of a knowledge that I might seal,
A peace of mind, so that my mind would be still.
Then a soft and quiet sound,
lifts my spirit up off the ground.
I hear a whisper so warm and soft,
and with familiar peace and joy.
I remember what I forget so oft.
That feeling of being a little boy,
wrapped in a loving Father's arms,
with serene peace and no sense of alarm.
So when we feel so weak and low,
climb down upon our knees,
and without a doubt we will know,
that upon lifes troubled seas,
Our fathers love will never fail,
To lift us up, and thin the veil.
And we will see, who we are meant to be.
Love Sam
Perros April 18, 2016
10 years ago
5 comments:
Sam--
You are such an example to me and I am so in awe of you. Please pursue your numerous talents. I love you!
Sam --
You are such a rock--and support to your family and mom. We love you! You should send that to the Ensign or New Era for publishing!
Love Auntie Jenne
Yeah, what Jenne said!
yeah that would be awesome!
Gr: Wow, Sam, we LOVE it!
Grumpa said, "Did Sam write that?"
Yes, to the Ensign it must go...
Your words "in hopes of a knowledge that I might seal..." kinda reminds me of the words to the hymn "Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing" when Robinson wrote, "Take my heart, O take and seal it...." he had no idea of any sealing ordinances at the time, as that was in the 1700s. But some nowadays have thought that he might have had a GLIMPSE. (He was a minister)
Before you send it in to the Ensign, be sure to capitalize the word "Father's.." towards the end.
You did in the 2nd stanza.
We love you, Gr/Gr
Post a Comment