Sunday, October 08, 2006

Mmmmm



Hey guys, I found this picture of the door that let into my music school in Montepulciano. Yeah... I miss that place... I mean, how cool would it be to have THAT door on YOUR school?!?! gotta love it

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

That would be super-cool! Such a romantic and mythical looking place!

slamiejade said...

your school has very slippery stairs!!! hehe
~jamie

Camille said...

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!! ohhh jamie.. good times on those stairs.. eh hem, my bad
~camille

Anonymous said...

Maaaan! Do I ever miss that ambiance. Let's go back, Cam! With all the girls! I want to paint that door.

It's Taylor, folks! said...

Aunt Jenne, I don't think they want you painting that door. You should probably paint a picture of it and then make it a different color.

Anonymous said...

Taylor-you crack me up-you smarty-pants!!

slamiejade said...

lol yeah i think we should all go there for a family reunion!!! seriously, its awesome.
morgs, what's "nist"?

Sladesnews said...

Gr: Yes, Morgs, what is nist? I'm sure it's an anachronism for 4 words, but what are they? Don't keep us in the dark!
No Interest Says Tetched?
No Intelligence Sans Thinking?
we'll get it eventually, right Sara?


Cami, were those stairs where you received your first kiss?

It's Taylor, folks! said...

Cami got kissed?!?! hahahahahaha

Jayne said...

Never Increase Substitute Tiramisu?
Nix, Incase Someone Tells?
Not If Sam's There?
Ned, Icabod, Sophia & Tamara?
Never In Slimy Tofu?

I give up

Mac said...

Nexus In Supreme Technology?
NitroInsanium Sulphic Tactate?
Noon is supper time?
Naked Isolated Super Tantilization?
Never Eat Shredded Wheat? (oh wait...)

Just Jenne said...

Please don't read anything into Nist. His father says it, and don't ask me why--I don't know. I think it came from adding "ness" to random words just to emphasize them, and then it turned into "nist." Who knows--it's a linguist brain I don't understand. It's pretty much just a bunch of hoorah, everyone.

Jen

It's Taylor, folks! said...

am I the only one that didn't know Cami got kissed, or does everyone else just not care?

Sladesnews said...

Gr: We Care! She is not 16 yet.
(sure glad that rule was not in existence when we were teens.
har de har

Come on, details, Cami. Well, when you get back from Canada that is. The blog misses you when you're gone.

slamiejade said...

she didnt get kissed...not that i know of...cami....?

Anonymous said...

If Cami got kissed, and I don't think she did, she lost her bet with Caleb

It's Taylor, folks! said...

Grandma, you almost blew my pacemaker! don't go starting rumors like that, you are just like some teenage girls I once affiliated myself with!