Sunday, October 01, 2006

The other day I was at work, working on a water heater, and I looked at the model number of the
heater it was T8OMHAASME it was wierd.

8 comments:

Sladesnews said...

Gr: Who is you? C.J.?

slamiejade said...

whoa....creepy

Bethanie said...

Tommy's famous!

Anonymous said...

Tommy's always been famous-and he even knows it!!

Sara

Anonymous said...

Tom is weird

Just Jenne said...

Tommy, where are you? (I don't think he knows how to get on this blogspot). We need sound commentary!

Anonymous said...

Guess what Tommy's doing today? He is nuts!...but kinda smart. He's volunteering to get get tested for the new vaccine coming out for E-coli(sp)at the US Davis Medical Center... He gets payed $700 just for being a human lab-rat! Tommy, Tommy-my dear brother. Pray for his safety. Hopefully he wont be mad that I just told everyone that...yikes!

Sladesnews said...

Gr: That's kinda neat.......
what Tom's doing, helping the furtherance of medical science!
Maybe he'll report to us in the form of a "sound commentary."