Sladesnews
I am so tired these days. I can't seem to get out of bed! Lucky for now I guess that my husband takes care of me. Everytime I sleep in late he says to me softly in my ear "Grow little Flower--GROW My little Flower!" (So Sweet) But I have no reason to be exhausted--maybe I DO need to come to Utah and get some SLADE lovin'!!! : ) S0, good mornin' everyone! Send me you energy-waves.....
love Sara
Perros April 18, 2016
10 years ago
7 comments:
Sara! I was too! Well, when I was prego. I was anemic though, so my Midwife put me on an Iron supplement and it helped tons; I was right back hiking and sledding with Caleb again. Then just a few weeks ago I noticed that I was feeling tired again so I started taking the supplement again and I feel like Super-Momma-America now! It's not a pill though, those didn't work for me. It's a liquid iron that I just got at the health food store. It's called FLORADIX and it's awesome. It's kinda gross tasting, but it's only 2 teaspoons a day and then you can just drink some OJ really quick or something and then you're good to go. Whew. Anyways. Maybe that would help. Hehe! I love you!
Gr: Good advice, Jayne.
i must be anemic too...
- jake
...whats anemic?...
- jake
i've no clue at all...
- jake
well i guess you could say im just a seminary student....yup
and
I WANT TO SEE MY NEW..ehr..second cousin or somethin...EMMY!
- jake
Jake, my lovely brother: Anemic--Or having Anemia means their blood is low in iron. Happens more often with women I think. You're CCUUUTTEE!!!
Post a Comment