Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Public Notice

The word "Glimpse" has hereby been banned from this blog and any that are affiliated.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't be ridiculous!! hehe : )

Sladesnews said...

Gr: To Tay...just got a glimpse of your blog, and it was quite sounding like Hitler. What do you think this is, a dictatorship? No, it's a Blog of Freedom! As it was established in this "free" country under the constitution, it is subject to the First Amendment, and as such we (and "Congress) shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; OR ABRIDGING THE FREEDOM OF SPEECH, OR OF THE PRESS.....," etc., etc., etc.
So take that for a short glimpse into one of the main basics of our wonderful Repulic.
Much love, Gr & Gr

Anonymous said...

Wow Grandma!! I just got a powerful "glimpse" of you great wisdom and intelligence! But that never surprises me!! I've always glimpsed your gratness! ( And Taylor, I have "glimpsed your intelligence as well everytime yoy write!!) : ) : )xoxoxoxoxx

Jayne said...

I just got a glimpse of the feisty side of my sweet Gramma!

Anonymous said...

glimpse glimpse glimpse glimpse
mel

Anonymous said...

Mom!! How many times do I have to tell you!? Sheesh!! YOU ARE NOT ANONYMOUS out of all people...and, uh...just in case you wondered along those lines, umm, you're not invisible either! xoxo : )

Sladesnews said...

Gr: Sara, I don't think that every time "anonymous" appears on this blog that it's your Mom. It could also be that mysterious friend whose name begins with L. ya think?

Sorry about the short glimpse into the typo...REPUBLIC, not repulic.
Also, that wonderful consitution is THE main basic of our Republic,
not one of them, and how it gets twisted around these days. Whew.

It's Taylor, folks! said...

ya gramma except that it says "Mel" at the bottom of it.

Anonymous said...

I luv 'ya Taylor-you crack me UP!!!!