We could do something like "what are you most thankful for" since it is Thanksgiving and all, but that might get kinda mushy. Instead, let's do: What is your favorite Grumpa Joke?!
I was totally going to say that one! "Come again when you can't eat so much!" That is classic grumpa, right there! But there's also the near-beer prank he likes to pull on the little children. And when he burps and blames someone else. Or his famous dog bark. There are SO many! Silly Grumpa!
14 comments:
Mine would have to be the one I hear most often "See you later! Come back again when you can't eat so much!"
I'm not the only one that hears that, right?
Ya I hear that one every time I go there it seems like.
That last one was mine
-Jesse
That last one was mine
-Jesse
I was totally going to say that one! "Come again when you can't eat so much!" That is classic grumpa, right there! But there's also the near-beer prank he likes to pull on the little children. And when he burps and blames someone else. Or his famous dog bark. There are SO many! Silly Grumpa!
I love it when he breaks out into song. "I can't walk beside you on your wedding day, i can't walk behind you, YOUR FEETS IN THE WAY!"
"Here's your hat, where's your hurry?" Except now Lane says, "Here's your shopka (russian hat), where's your hurry?"
(He only says it when everyone's gone, though, don't worry).
Lane also loves "Eat every bean and 'pea' on your plate."
how 'bout when he sticks his finger in your food and says "what's that"
asdfasdasfga.
Sara Says:
Grandpa: Come back when you wont stay so long!!
Grandpa to Sara:
Come here, you funny-looking boy!!
Gr/Gr: Jen, what was that you wrote? I don't get it. Are you getting Ukraine Language confused with English?
Jayne, you have the funniest ideas, but quite creative and fun nonetheless.
What about, "I'm not old for a bad guy."
or
"I loves ya honey, but you's the wrong colah (color)"
Love, Gr N
I can get my english mixed up with russian
хело зис из росиян енглиш.
-морган
Morgy, your russian name is Moprah? Can we call you Oprah for short?
haha, except the "r" part is actually a "г" which is like a upside down L and if you put a lower case "h" then its and upside down "ch" noise.
Post a Comment