Here's my giraffe! Cuter pictures on our blog And here's my little prophet Jonah! He wore that beard for two hours with no complaints. I'm supposed to be the ocean:)
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Let's just say we had a costume contest - JONAH wins! (or Jayne, since she created it) Mom
Gr/Gr: How adorable. That look on Jonah's face is absolutely priceless. It's as though he just got spewed out from the whale onto the land, and is saying, "Yes, Lord, I will go and preach to the people in Ninevah...that was an awful experience in there for 3 days and 3 nights!" We love the giraffe too.
4 comments:
Let's just say we had a costume contest - JONAH wins! (or Jayne, since she created it)
Mom
That is so creative and cute!
Gr/Gr: How adorable.
That look on Jonah's face is absolutely priceless. It's as though he just got spewed out from the whale onto the land, and is saying, "Yes, Lord, I will go and preach to the people in Ninevah...that was an awful experience in there for 3 days and 3 nights!"
We love the giraffe too.
Okay that's absolutely adorable...
Post a Comment