as of 7 pm, Diana was still walking the halls of the hospital, just about there. Jo says her dula is great, they are in Sac at UC Davis, we're just waitin, poor kid
Gr/Gr: Congratulations, we're so happy! Especially Diana (the larger amount of work)!!!
Let's see. on the Christensen side in your ancestry you have Moyle, Newell, Erick, Parley, Charles, Seymour, Erastus, Charles, John, Christian...... on your Mom's side there's Erin, Neils, Lockhart, Robert, Joshua, George, John, William, Lucas, Thomas, Edmund, Anders, Ole, Frederik, Walter, Grant, Edward, .....want me to go back further?
It's okay if Morgs contradicts himself....he's just getting English language confused with Ukranian.
Can't believe you got a comment out of Jess! who-whoee!
19 comments:
Baby's comin"??? !!!!
Sara
Okay, that definitely was NOT enough information on the blog. Please give us more!
I remember my first time my mom was pregnet, but I was still flying around in the pre earth life. and I dont really remember it either.
-morgs
I remember my first time my mom was pregnet, but I was still flying around in the pre earth life. and I dont really remember it either.
-morgs
sorry, I accidentaly posted that last one twice.
-morgs
morgs, you contradicted yourself...
as of 7 pm, Diana was still walking the halls of the hospital, just about there. Jo says her dula is great, they are in Sac at UC Davis, we're just waitin, poor kid
I saw a picture of the baby boy on my phjone this morning!! Yay!! He is so cute everybody!!
Congratul;ations kids!!
Sara
Congrats! What are you naming him?
It looks like his name will be Luke. No middle name yet. Any ideas anyone?
*cough* skywlkr
Luke "Danger" Christiansen
I still think it would be awesome to be able to literally and accurately say, "Danger IS my middle name!"
Akira Scotties for 'bright boy'
or hebrew form, Akiha (Japanese origin)
Avery- French/English or Avera -Hebrew, Ivory- English or Everly- English means Counselor, sage; wise.
Riley (English) Kiley (Irish or Gaelic) means Valiant.
Kade (Gaelic) Wade (English) Jade (English) means 'from the wetlands';(the womb ha ha ha ha)
Ivan (Spanish) Evan (Celtic,Hebrew,Scottish, Welsh) means 'Young fighter'
Taji (Japanese) means 'Silver and yellow'
Caelan (Gaelic, Irish) or Kaelan means 'child'
I think I'm having too much fun with this.
Congratulations you two! Can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it.
Gr/Gr: Congratulations, we're so happy! Especially Diana (the larger amount of work)!!!
Let's see. on the Christensen side in your ancestry you have Moyle, Newell, Erick, Parley, Charles, Seymour, Erastus, Charles, John, Christian......
on your Mom's side there's Erin, Neils, Lockhart, Robert, Joshua, George, John, William, Lucas, Thomas, Edmund, Anders, Ole, Frederik, Walter, Grant, Edward,
.....want me to go back further?
It's okay if Morgs contradicts himself....he's just getting English language confused with Ukranian.
Can't believe you got a comment out of Jess! who-whoee!
Luv, Gr/Gr
I'm seconding "Danger" I wish I could say Danger was my middle name...maybe we'll use that on our next if you don't.
We've settled on Thomas as a middle name. I was kinda hoping for something more crazy, but Thomas is very good.
you should name it dwain
-morgs
Luke Dwain! Itsa burd!
No...
Dwain the bathtub, i'm dwownding!
Post a Comment