My hubby is in a new band: Educator Jones. They are a couple of Mormon guys who didn't like their old drummer.
Check them out at these links and let us know what you think of the music! It isn't Paul playing with them on these sites yet, but they have a gig at The Knitting Factory in LA on August 18.
Happy listening!
http://www.purevolume.com/educatorjones
http://www.myspace.com/educatorjones
Perros April 18, 2016
10 years ago
5 comments:
Cool! Lot of relatives in bands! We are all genetically predisposed, eh? That's shGREAT!
Gr/Gr: sound great....a gig is good.
Cool!
Hey, what do you click on to post?!
Fun, Paul!
I like that last song - the one with the spanish title. I think you will add great things to this band. Good luck!
Jo
YESSSS!!! I like it uncle Paul! Anyway, we just got our recorder, so we're going to have about 4 new songs up in the next couple of weeks!!! I'll let everyone know when new ones come out.
Post a Comment