Tuesday, June 12, 2007

We celebrated aour first Year together in Tahoe City, Lake Tahoe




I just want to see if I can post a picture

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, like I'm not sure how I did this, but I've been spending quite some time this morning trying to post a picture on the blog...and there it is, although, it's labeled funny and messy. I don't know what the empty square underneath the picture is...Anyway, Danny took me to Lake Tahoe for a few days last month to celebrate our One-Year anniversary. It was beautiful and peaceful! We ate a lot and stayed in this cool cabin in the woods!! One year down! Only a million more to go....

Jayne said...

Hey Sara, you can post all of the photo's on the same post if you want! There's a little link that says "Add another photo" and you just click it and another box appears next to the old one next to the "Browse" button. I don't know if that made sense. Hopefully.

Anonymous said...

Really?? Thanks Jayne...I'll see if my peanut-brain can figure that one out!! Haha...seriously...!

Anonymous said...

Gr/Gr: So proud of you, Sarie!