Beautiful Jamie! I bet the guys are knocking down your door today! Happy, happy birthday to you, my dear niece. You know your Auntie Bethanie is always a safe place to talk about life!! (smile!) I love you, and enjoy this year!!
Lily says: Dear Jamie, I would love to sing happy birthday to you today, right now, so would you please come here today? Or maybe tomorrow, or maybe in a couple days. But maybe you could come Sunday. Goodbye! I love you! (smooch)
Perros April 18, 2016
10 years ago
9 comments:
Gr/Gr: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAMIE!
(We just tried to call you, but
couldn't get through. Then I thought, well, we'll put it on the blog, and lo and behold, Bethanie
beat us to it! Isn't she something else?) WE LOVE YOU !!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GORGEOUS!!!!!!
Who's birthday is it?
Beth is totally true. i called jamie a few minutes ago and she was in the middle of her grand birthday bash which included somewhere around 600 male species. Just kiddin, Jamason, i love ya! happy birthday!!!
~camboeeeneeee
Oh my GOODNESS!! You are already sixteen!!??
( By the way...Aunt Beth really is someone you can talk about "life" with! The best ever! I would know!!!) Happy BIRTHDAY!!! Yikes!!!! Here come the boys...haha...Taylor, you better protect your sis!!!!
-Sara
Another witness to the truth of Aunt Bethanie's 'life-talk' abilities! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMIE!!
Come hang out with the Christensen girls some more - we love it when you're here!
Thanks everyone!!! My party was a BLAST but sorry Cam, there werent 600 guys there. lol
i love you guys, thanks again!
~jamie
Hippo birdy two ewe, James!
Love, Aunty Jenne
Gr/Gr: Fun to have you back, Jenne.......
Speaking of "life" talks
(yes, Beth IS very wise).
From 1977:
Mom: Has Dad ever talked with you about life?
Bryan, age 14: Yes.
Mom: What did you learn?
Bry: How to point the gun up there and shoot!
WANT ANOTHER ONE?
From 1968:
Mom: Melanie, you're getting to the age where I think we need to talk about ways your body changes, etc. (a 'life talk')
Mel, age 11: Oh, there's no hurry......girls don't usually start their periods until about 7th Grade.
Post a Comment