Tuesday, June 12, 2007

A member of the Haas family saying "hello"....

Hey all. Sara here...I guess I am a Medakovic actually, but I will always be a Haas family-member!! Yay! I would like my Haas brothers to blog more, so maybe I have to set the example!! hehehe!
Medakovic update:

My sweet husband Daniel, has been taking care of me for the past couple of weeks. I injured my neck while I was at my dad's house jumping on his trampoline outside. I was actually showing off for Jed, by doing a front-flip...apparently, I am not 18 years old anymore! To my surprise, I landed sorta-kinda on my head instead of my feet! Imagine my SHOCK and ultimate HUMILIATION when I realized I was not as limber as I was several years ago. And all this was witnessed by my younger brother, who was kindly helping me move off the trampoline, after which point I was dramatically paralysed! (J/K...I was not paralysed, but I thought I was for a few minutes)!!
Meanwhile, Grandma and Grandpa were in town and I had to go injure myself. I was very sad that I was not up to visiting or walking or sitting much for that matter! Daniel took me to the Doctor. I was told I just hyper-extended my neck, like a sprain or something. No broken bones thank goodness, but it has been miserable anyway. I have had to take medicine("muscle-relaxers"), that have made the pain a little more manageable, but in turn, have made me feel slow, dizzy, loopy, tired, lazy and bored. I was forced to rest at home for the past couple of weeks while my husband worked,cooked, cleaned and catered to my every need. It's really a ROUGH life, I tell 'ya!
So-any-way...my neck is starting to feel better. I'm up and about again. My husband is training every night for his upcoming semi-pro, Mixed Marshall-Arts cage-fight on July 21st. He just loves doing this!! It's like he loves loves to torture himself! (Maybe that's why he married me! haha!) He's constantly training, weightlifting, running and sparring with other sport-fighters that enjoy the same torture, I guess!!!! And he still comes home and cooks fantastic food!
In the meantime, I'm eating an ice-cream sundae with the remote in my hand...
I have to start singing again soon or I will wither away and lose my talents. I've been depressed that I haven't been performing on the stage lately...Anyway, I'll be singing soon. Remember all you amazing cousins! Share your talents--but learn to share them for the Good, and never stop working on those God-given gifts y'all have. You are all blessed with so many talents!!
1 Timothy.4:14--Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands...[Meditate upon these things;]...Bye!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just want to apologize for my contnued spelling errors....duh, why don't I use spell-check???

Anonymous said...

Sara
You're such a leader

Anonymous said...

Mom, thanks...but I think that I am sooo NOT a leader!!

Anonymous said...

Jenne says:
"Sara - I'm so sad for you! We've been gone for two weeks and haven't seen the blog for a while. Glad you're feeling better, and love you lots!

Aunty Jenne