Friday, November 10, 2006

Sara says...

Sladesnews
I would just PASS OUT if GRANDPA blogged something!! Please Grandpa!! How are you feeling with that knee and all? I won't be able to come this ThangsGiving (sobbing literally), but I hope you're feeling much better. I am sure you've joined the local soccer team by now...love you! Love you Grandma! LOVE YOU EVERYBODY!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxox Miss you all

7 comments:

Camille said...

I'm so bummed you and Danny won't be here - we miss you so much. I love reading all your blogs and feeling closer to you that way. Keep it up! Love, JoJo

slamiejade said...

you're not coming!? :( im bummed too

Camille said...

Yeah grandpa, blog!! that will be the day!!

Camille said...

( that was from Hanna)

Sladesnews said...

Gr: It will be a major project, but I'll try to get him in the chair, and put his hands up on the keys, and.....etc.... he really does have a good brain (else why do all you?) but just can't wrap it around tech stuff. (But he's better at food prep stuff than I)...we are all different, aren't we.

Anonymous said...

Tell him I'm a two-finger typer and there's nothing to be ashamed of! haha! Tell him if he does'nt write somethin', I'll write him another sappy poem....

Anonymous said...

Tell him I'm a two-finger typer and there's nothing to be ashamed of! haha! Tell him if he does'nt write somethin', I'll write him another sappy poem....