Saturday, November 11, 2006

Help me Celebrate!


I'm turning 5 the Saturday after Thanksgiving! So my cute mommy is going to make a yummy cake (because we'll be ready to eat again by then) and I just wanted to invite all of you to help me blow out my candles. Saturday, November 25th, around mid-morning, 11:00ish or so, Grandma Nette's house. Be there or . . . . not. It will be so great! I always wanted this. And I really wanted that. Oh, that's pretty! Sydnie, I always wanted that present! Oh and Sydnie, by the way, I like you. And I really, really love this birthday. I'm the star of the birthday! And I want you people to say, "Hurray for Lily's birthday! Hurray for Lily's birthday!" Thank you. (P.S. from Beth: I think you can all see where Lily actually started dictating . . .).

10 comments:

Just Jenne said...

We can't wait, Lily!

It's Taylor, folks! said...

Hurray for Lily's birthday! Hurray for Lily's birthday!

slamiejade said...

yay! Lily is so cute!

Jayne said...

Oh Lily, Emmy and I and Caleb will not be there and we are so sad! We will be thinking about you a lot and maybe we will see you the next day!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lily! You probably don't remember me, but I'm your cousin Sara and I am very close to your Mommy ! I love your mommy and I love YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY when you turn five! What a great age! I wish I was turning five again! I love you!!!

Anonymous said...

Isn't it Jesse's birthday too?

Anonymous said...

There is always a Birthday in this large family! We should just make cakes and sing year-round!! (Well, I guess we are already kind- of like that, eh? )hehe

Sladesnews said...

Gr/Gr: I like-a me.

Camille said...

Happy B-day Lily! 5? wow, your so big!!!!!
~Hanna

Just Jenne said...

Taylor, don't you have a Thanksgiving birthday too? Wow-this month is almost like May!