Tuesday night at Gr & Gr's, family lounging/watching basketball, eating, etc.
Tess: "mom, how much are your pilates classes?"
Jo: "$ 10.00 a week"
Grma, in a very matter-of-fact, smart alik voice "That's $40.00 a month, I already figured it out"
Tess: on the floor, clutching her stomache with laughter
Perros April 18, 2016
10 years ago
14 comments:
HAHA! i love you grandma!
I don't get it, you probably had to be there.....
I don't get it either...'cause I'm Auntmel's daughter probably.
Buahahaha, you people crack me up. It's a classic case of stating the obvious. (Is that how that's spelled?)
It was funny.. after grma says "I'm almost as bad at math as Cami hahhaha".
~Hanna
this one time, I pulled a hamstring while doing pilates. It was funny.
Last night we were at choir and gramma leans back and says to me "forty dollars.. i added it up all by myself" and i gave her a pathetic look. this is still going? my family has problems.
~camille
Last night we were at choir and gramma leans back and says to me "forty dollars.. i added it up all by myself" and i gave her a pathetic look. this is still going? my family has problems.
~camille
At least you're all doing math... I try to avoid the subject!
-kenz
To Talor: You do Pilates?? Odd.
To Kenz: Yeah, I avoided math, and any subject that didn't relate to the fine arts. Must be genetic, eh?
Gr/Gr: It really wasn't funny. These grandchildren are just all very silly. Besides, if there happen to be 5 Tuesdays (the night Jo takes her Pilates class) it would be $50!!!
Some of you bright kids don't get it simply because there's nothing to get!
Yes, Mac, you spelled obvious correctly....also "buahahaha."
Taylor's comment was the bestest!
It would be the only possible entry for the Funny Book this week.
notice I said, "this one time," sara.
hahaha Taylor! You crack me up! : )
his comment? HA! Taylors whole LIFE is a funny book! i mean really, just look at him!
~taylor's loving sister~
Post a Comment