Ok, the weirdest funniest and most annoying thing happened today whilst driving over the north Ogden pass with my mother. There was a rather large bag of baby carrots sitting in between our two front seats as we were driving, and we were munching casually while engaged in some sort of conversation. Everything was going wonderfully when I felt a small twinge in my nose. As soon as I knew what was about to happen, I warned my mother dear and waited for the horrifying next 3 seconds of my life. Thank goodness it didn't actually last a whole 3 seconds though. Anyway, I sneezed. Very largely. Good thing my hands were there, or else small particles of carrot would have been all over the front windshield. Instead, it coated not only my hands, but my entire face as well. In my eyes, up my nose, on my eyelids, and I even found a piece in my ear. I still had my eyes closed at this point (if I opened them I would have gotten a landslide of orange in my retina) and I fumbled around for a Kleenex. Upon finding one, I wiped, and wiped, and wiped some more, then finally my vision cleared and once again I was restored to this earth as we know it. I also found out that I have a nack for making a 10 second story into a 5 minute one without stretching the truth one bit. HA! *pat pat*
~Camille
Perros April 18, 2016
10 years ago
7 comments:
cami, you crack me up! that is indeed the strangest ordeal i've ever heard...lol i love you!
NOBODY EAT CARROTS ANYWHERE NEAR, OR WITH CAMMILE! NO CARROTS FOR THANKSGIVIN PLEASE!...
- carrots are scary,
jake
actually, come to think about it, this is quite interesting, in fact i change my mind...
LETS HAVE CARROT CAKE YYYEEEAAAHHH!
heehee
- jake
Did your mom survive the driving during all that??!! I'm glad you guys didn't roll off the side of the mountain. I think I would've lost it. But I wish I could've seen that, or had a camera. Or maybe not!
I can't believe you sneezed up a carrot?? What a true vegetarian you are!! : )
Gr: Jess, want carrot cake for your birthday?
Lily, want carrot cake for your birthday?
Taylor, want carrot cake for your birthday?
JAKE WILL MAKE THEM!
Jake COULD probably indeed MAKE a carrot from his own homeade labs or somethin'--most kikely genetically engeneered in some way...but, truly, Jake could MAKE a carrot...
Post a Comment