Monday, July 31, 2006

Sara and Danny Medakovic: Sladesnews

Sara and Danny Medakovic: Sladesnews

Good Mornig all 50,000 of you relatives!! I'm tired today. Danny is off at work by 6:00 A.M. and he's working 10-12 hours a day because he's one of the few trainer that produces real results when he puts people on training program...(obviouly, I mean totally,like,-- LOOK at my physique!!) Like totally!! Shheesh, do you think I ever would of signed up for a trainer at the gym if I didn't want a hot-bod...plus a hot husband which was my ultimate agenda, really...ha ha haj/k sortof.he he
Anyway, speaking of being a loser...I got laid off my job. So I guess I have to get a REAL job again. Danny and I are flying to either Memphis or Minneapolis to spend the weekend there like-a little honeymoon, except for the slight interuption of trying out for American Idol while I'm in those cities conveniently when auditions are being held there...woo hoo. Sorry Grandma! Can't take a break from singing forever...La lala la I love you and all of you!!!!!!!
Sara

4 comments:

Jayne said...

Sara! I was talking to your Mom the other day and she said you were thinking of trying out, and I just thought that was the sweetest-ka-peetest thing ever and that's so cool to hear you're really doing it! I can't wait - I will drive over to Grandma's and watch every show until the end when you win!!!

It's Taylor, folks! said...

That. is so. AWESOME!

Bethanie said...

Bummer about the job, but SAHWEET! about AI! And when you're on, we'll totally all come and cheer you on LIVE and IN PERSON! Yea! I'm so happy you're finally doing it! Knock 'em dead, and have a great trip you two!!

Camille said...

Good luck!!!!!