Sladesnews
Hi everyone!! This is old cousin-Sara here...just seeing if I know how to post something. I'm just a singer--I don't know how to do anything els...ha ha! Congrats to Addison and Ana!! What beautiful pictures!! ( Welcome to the endless family Ana)
Sara and Dan Medakovic
Perros April 18, 2016
10 years ago
7 comments:
JUST a singer--HA HA! There are many levels and layers of "Sara My Sara!" I love you, pretty girl!
Sara is like an onion, they have layers and they make everything taste better! wait... maybe that doesn't work. Sara's like a parfait! Everyone loves parfaits!
Have you EVER said to someone, "hey, I'll buy you a parfait," and they say, "heck no I don't want no parfait!"
Parfaits are DELICIOUS.
I don't know what a parfait is all you cute relatives! See, I'm just a singer! Ha ha! But I like the onion bit....
Cousin Sara
Parfaits are delicious deserts of fruit and cremes. My whole family is a parfait! Mel
I think we were referring to the animated feature film, you might have heard of it, SHREK!!!!
Huh???
Post a Comment