Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Sladesnews

SladesnewsHappyBirthday Austin from Joe and family! We love you.

9 comments:

It's Taylor, folks! said...

It's Aussie's birthday? huh. jk
Happy Birthday buddy!

Jayne said...

Yeay! The big 1-2! 12 months in a year, 12 apostles, 12 hot dogs in a package, 12 kids you might have someday... Happy Birthday Austin! You muscle man you.

It's Taylor, folks! said...

12 buns genious. hot dogs pfffft.

Anonymous said...

12 hotdogs? 12 buns? do you shop at costco?

Anonymous said...

I am not having 12 kids! That's for sure. I can't even feed my own face--let alone 12!! HA!!! j/k

Jayne said...

Ok I correct myself on the hot dog thing - I don't think I have ever purchased Hot Dogs in my LIFE so how am I supposed to know how many come in a package?! It was an unlucky guess! And I'm officially not having 12 kids either, seeing as how sitting here for 2 minutes with Emmy she has managed to turn my desk into utter chaos. Gotta love it! AAHHG! gotta go!

It's Taylor, folks! said...

well sara, if you only have 10, then you can ask Jane where she gets her special packages of hotdogs and then everyone gets one! that way everyone gets one!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Taylor-!!
You mean, I'll have to ask Jane where she buys her tofu-dogs. (Isn't that what you eat Jane? Tofu-dogs!? he he) That's why she has such great and radiant skin. And that's why baby-Emmie is turbo already, and wrecking her desk in just two-minutes!! Sensational genetics being passed down, you see......

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.