Yea Mac--talk soup!! Ha Ha! Everyone, Laura is awesome and cute, You know sweet Mac may not say much, but this Laura is super SMART! She knows everything!! Plus she went to beauty school (or something) Don't qoute me on that...but I'm gonna get a pedicure with her at some point. She's beautiful and wholesome....
Yea Mac-tell everyone to just CALM down! You know how it is in this wild and fun family!! Anyway. Say "Hi" to beautiful Laura for me and you two have happy 4th if I don't see ya! love Sara
13 comments:
LOL! thats definately saying somethin...
OK, Mac, talk soup about Laura--give me the scoop!
Yea Mac--talk soup!! Ha Ha! Everyone, Laura is awesome and cute, You know sweet Mac may not say much, but this Laura is super SMART! She knows everything!! Plus she went to beauty school (or something) Don't qoute me on that...but I'm gonna get a pedicure with her at some point. She's beautiful and wholesome....
Laura says YOU're beautiful, Sara...and she loves you. How about that!
when did you say the wedding was again?
Yea I want to come to the wedding!!
Yeah yeah
Hi Morgs!
Yea Mac-tell everyone to just CALM down! You know how it is in this wild and fun family!! Anyway. Say "Hi" to beautiful Laura for me and you two have happy 4th if I don't see ya! love Sara
Wow - get on the subject of Mac and Dating and the whole family goes nuts! but hey, I am definitely a big fan of marriage, so what can I say?
That's such a cute picture of you, Mac! Hi Morgs--what's up in your life? Wish I could have seen you this week!
hey Mac, I finally saw a picture of Laura! I approve :)
yes Mac, we discovered her MySpace and we like her!
Post a Comment