Monday, May 29, 2006

Sladesnews

Sladesnews

Hi from Gr & Gr: We're glad you feel you can "vent" through this funny blog, Taylor. But you just have to give up this crazy suicidal hobby you have......we love you alive, not dead. And this world needs the great contributions you will make.

Tommy, you're a riot -- I (grandma) tried nursing Sam when he was a baby when Melanie was so ill, but sadly the nourishing liquid just wouldn't come to a grandma (did this embarrass you, Sam? enough to get you to blog?)

Farewell, Jenne and Mackenzie, on your adventure to Italy.
We can't wait to hear all about it.

Sorry about the "other" picture of Sara & Daniel.....I seem to have lost my ability to post a picture. I'll try again sometime.
Thanks for the wonderful description of the Hawaii experience, Molano. We didn't know you were trying to obtain your degree by Dec., thought it was next Spring. (Darlene told me today you don't need a degree to be a librarian in Utah {Barbara Shannon, her daughter}, is a librarian at a grade school--she doesn't have a degree.) But maybe that's just for a grade school librarian. The World Religion class sounds fascinating.
Love, Mom ---- (Gr & Gr)

3 comments:

molano said...

HI
There are many levels of librarians
the better paying jobs require a degree or years of experience.

Anonymous said...

Ummm...regarding Grandma nursing Sambo...well, I'm sure that doesn't embarass him--but it might give him some wierd images to think about!! Ha Ha j/k

Anonymous said...

Ummm...regarding Grandma nursing Sambo...well, I'm sure that doesn't embarass him--but it might give him some wierd images to think about!! Ha Ha j/k