This blog thing is my new favorite place to talk about my crashes. I had another rather gnarly one today. This is how it went down. We went to a new place that we'd never been before today, and there was this haneously huge step-up jump (around 60 feet give or take). After a while we were feeling pretty comfy on it and it was cool. I decided to hit it one last time before we left, so I blasted up the runway to it. I launched and I was free as a bird for a while then when I hit the ground again my bike twisted sideways and this way and that way then deposited me into the ground mercilessly. Turns out my back tire went flat some time between takeoff and landing. I had all sorts of sediment and foliage in my pants, and the weeds gave me hives for a while because I was just wearing a t-shirt. Ha Ha. I'm a little sore right now, but nothing serious happened. Thank you for listening, family, and best wishes to all of you in all of your doings. I need to go and wallow in self pity for a while, so I will hear from yall later.
No comments:
Post a Comment