Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Kepsels are checking in


Hello Slade Family!
I am the epitome of hypocrite 'cause I get on here all the time and inwardly complain that no one posts. When did I post last? Who knows! So here's an update:
Emmy is as strange as ever, so no worries there.There was a wall of snow recently built on my front sidewalk, so we haven't had any visitors in a while.
Jonah is constantly hurting himself, a trait he inherited from his Dad. Today's injury was tripping and hitting the edge of his door with his forehead, which left a lovely goose egg.
I'm telling you: This is daily!! Thank goodness for Burt's Bees Comfry Salve:)
Emmy took off on her snow shoes and we haven't seen her in days.
But before that she had her first professional modeling shoot:) Doesn't that sound funny? It was all for you, Aunt Jenne:)
Caleb's Sister works for a resort marketing company in Park City and they needed a little girl to come play in their "Children's Center" for the new website/brochures.
Don't worry, this is not a life course we are pursuing.
And we got some bunk beds! Caleb found these at our local thrift store, and they have made a world of difference in the kid's room. This little house is bursting with Kepsel's (or will be by May!) so we're getting creative with our space.

That's about it! Life is good in Heber City!

4 comments:

JoAnn said...

Thanks for sharing!

Mac said...

I love that snowshoeing photo.

Just Jenne said...

Gotta see the brochures when they come out!

Hanna Banana said...

I think emmy and i should go snowshoeing. yes.