I don't know how it is that I spent nearly 2 weeks in UT and this is the only picture I got of JoAnn. So, sorry about that Jo, but I love you and hope you're having a great birthday! Thanks for being a wonderful example, mother, sister, and friend to me. You're the best!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Mommy!
Isn't it funny how much those two Grandma's are looking alike lately? It cracks me up every time I see them together.
She is a wonderful example, Mother, and friend to me too!
P.S. We miss you Gramma, and hope it's toasty warm where you are!
Happy birthday mom! sorry i wasn't there on your big day but i hope you liked my singing! Love you, you do so much for me in my life, thanks!
Yes--Happy late one, Jo Jo. Love you!
There were a lot more photogenic human beings around here than me at Christmas!
I'm glad it's kinda dark......
Post a Comment