Saturday, September 05, 2009

What are the chances?

I mean, Really?!
We're both preggo!
And we're both due on May 3rd.

7 comments:

Ana Steinagel said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Congrats you two!. That's wonderful.

molano said...

WOW, Something about sisters, moon, tide, ebb, flow, cycles, love..that is so cool!

Bethanie said...

No even way!!!! Aghhhh! That's the best news I've heard all day! Congratulations, you two. Love this photo, love you girls, love your babies. Yay! You have to take pics like this all the way through!

Taylor and Mackenzie Nelson said...

Oh I'm so so so excited for you guys! Our babies will be just a couple of months apart. Crazy.

Gr. Nette said...

How can grandma JoJo deliver two
babies at the same time? She is very efficient, but this is absolutely ridiculous. But fun.
Congratulations, Caleb & Chuck!
Love, Gr N

Anonymous said...

Tess!! Remember I KNEW you were prego on Sunday, but you denid it! Haha!! How geat! Congratulations two both of you!!

Love SARA

Just Jenne said...

You'll just both have to have the babies at the Christensen Cabin--I can just imagine it. I bet you're mom is screaming with excitement. She'll be a busy Gamma Jo. You guys are too cute!