The morning of Homecoming dawned beautifully, and Hanna woke up like this. We knew we had a ways to go to get this girl ready for the big First Date!!
Just Kidding:)
Is this the same girl?!?!
Isn't her dress Awesome?
Shortly after Hanna appeared, Emmy disappeared. Then she reappeared wearing this! She had been digging in the dress up box, because she "wanted to be a Princess like Hanna"
Her date's jaw literally dropped when he saw her. I know! I was watching! It was adorable:)
4 comments:
Hannah, your dress is amazing. You look stunning. I hope it was a fun night!
My little girl. Sniff Sniff.
Gorgeous, Hanna! ( I want to know everything! Call me!)
Is Hanna's dress from the dress-up-box too? JK, Hanna, it's very nice, and beautifully modest. I suppose it's no coincidence that his tie matches. Are you going to tell us how he asked you to the dance?
Post a Comment