I have very mixed feelings as a Gardener. I'm only going to share photos of my peas with you today, because they are truly the only thing that I am growing that I would want anyone to view. And that is because they seem to be over achiever peas.
I say mixed feelings because while my peas are doing great, my pumpkin plant just barely got it's third leaf and I think my tomato plants are growing smaller. I don't even want to talk about the "6 foot hollyhocks" that forgot that they were supposed to be tall.
My peas bring me such joy. If it wasn't for them, I would dig a hole and plant myself.
Is anyone growing a fantastic garden that I can dream about? Someday! I will figure it out someday! Until then I'll stick to peas. I always was the trial and error type learner.
5 comments:
You have to realize that Emmy is only two feet tall, so in all actuallity those peas arent all that impressive :)
JK, i'm actually really jealous, my peas are about three inches tall. I dont get it.
and I love you Emmy!!
I think the whole presentation is very impressive...so proud of you,
Jayne. Is this a Jayleb thing or
just a Jayne thing?
Ha ha ha, Jayne, you crack me up. With so much moisture our plants aren't doing so well. I'm sure they'll perk right up now that summer seems to finally have arrived. Our peas are only about 7 in tall... tomato plants look pretty good, and one single green pepper! BTW... Tess, you're funny too!
ya, peas like the cool spring, all your other stuff will perk up as the weather warms up. specially punkins...they like the later summer....I'm jealous, wish i had a garden!
Was that pkslade Blog you, Kari, or Paul?
What a legacy Grandpa left with his
sayings ("eat every potato and.....") sigh.
Love, Gr
Post a Comment